Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday

Well today was a pretty good day. I woke up to my dad telling me that he got a job at a different plant which is so much win. For those who care my dad works for Cargill, their dressings oils and sauces, and on the 4Th of this month he was told they were shutting down the plant he was working at because of the drop in sales over the "Pink slim" bullshit. Which was over F.T.B. or finely textured beef some companies excluding Cargill that produce it use Ammonium hydroxide to prevent e coli and salmonella. There was a guy who posted a video to YouTube saying out food was poisoned and this caused a ripple in the market which effected Cargill. Now the use of Ammonium hydroxide has been okay'd by the USDA for 25 years because of its low concentration and the fact that it is in a hydrous state it evaporates before the product is packaged, which doesn't matter for Cargill because they use natural citrus in their production. Anyway he got a job at their other plant so that's good news. Also there's this girl I've been talking to lately and well there may be something there. Well see anyway that's all for to day. Till next time I'm the well known nobody and these have been my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment