Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day whatever

So its post 2 and well.....its post 2 :). So I woke up this morning at 6 took a shower washed my face brushed my teeth and well felt amazing. I don't know why and honestly I don't care why Its good and well Im not gonna let this feeling just bleed out and die I'm gonna use it to make myself better mark my words. Other than that its turning out to be a good day. I had a thought, what is it that people truly admire in others? Is it their looks, their charisma, their personality? I don't know but I do know that I'm going to my best to be someone that I like and respect and fuck anyone else who gets in my way. Hope everyone who reads this will have a good day as well. Till next time I'm the well know nobody and these have been my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment