Monday, April 30, 2012

Aftermath

Well last night was fun.... not. My dad and I took my sister back to my moms house and a great shit storm followed. I guess I should give some back story. For the past oh I don't know like 5 months of so I've been living here at my dads. So last night I got the whole no I live at my moms my home is my moms blah blah blah. Well its just been a little fucked because to me I really don't have a home... I mean I have a child hood home but I have no home Half of heart and my stuff are at my moms and the other half at my dads so for me I have no home. Then I got to tell my mom a dropped my class at citrus because I've been looking for a job instead.. Fun times... Well now its monday and I woke up and had breakfast and that's about it... Oh and in other news things with this girl I've been talking to have progressed steadily we Skyped over the weekend and now I don't know its interesting... Well see how it goes. Well until next time I'm the well known nobody and these have been my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment